Saturday, August 11, 2012

Color Scheme's the First Bite!

OK, so I needed a place to start and decided to start with colors.  I'm taking my first bite of wedding planning pie by looking at colors.  So, for the West Coast I wanted Blue, Green, and Purple.  But finding the right hue's was annoying hey were either too pastel or just too, umm, bright?  So I found these and minus the pinkish color they are the closest.  What do you guys think for the West Coast Wedding?



For the East Coast I'm still trying to decide.  I want our wedding at the family farm or something similar and want a color scheme that fits that setting more like this:

or these with a deep red being the primary color:

So, what do you guys think? Any suggestions?  




3 comments:

  1. The West coast colors are very pretty.
    The East coast colors will be fun and look nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your west coast colors. For the east coast colors, I like the selection with the gray and reds.

    ReplyDelete

Mommy Moments with Abby

This Wedding Blog is Brought to you by:

Latest on Mommy Moments with Abby

Good Wedding Directory

4 Wedding Directory